Windows update 1
Well the Peak District, did its usual thing, and 2 days after we got started on the windows, it rained so we had to stop work. The following week though, was the start of the run of superb weather that we are still enjoying now. Work was able to re-commence on the windows all of the windows on the south side (the front) have been given a new lease of life. Scraping away at the layers of flaking paint we found that some of the windows were in a terrible state of decay so the work too longer than we expected (and cost more!!) I had put in the first blog story about the windows repairs that we would be done in a week – wishful thinking! However the results are well worth it. See for yourselves.